Datafuse is an open source elastic and scalable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- IDX-1428: common indexing by @BohuTANG. (#1437)
- add windowFunnel function by @sundy-li. (#1519)
- add if function by @zhyass. (#1505)
- refactor SQL parser (WIP) by @leiysky. (#1477 & #1523 & #1505)
- Object Store Data Access Layer by @dantengsky. (#1442)
- making distributed systems more robust by @drmingdrmer. (#1569 #1546 etc.)
You can check the changelogs of Datafuse nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. The Datafuse team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
- sqlparser-rs #312: Add fuzzer based on honggfuzz: Generate some random bytes for the fuzz test. by @PsiACE
- hashbrown #261: Upgrade rand to 0.8.3: Use
from_seedto avoid cross-platform issues. by @PsiACE
Thanks to your contribution, datafuse becomes better!
- @jyz0309:Add parser used time metric (#1586) and add optimize histogram metric (#1524)
- @mapleFU: Support SHOW TABLES LIKE pattern and Where expr (#1518) and add SHOW TABLES LIKE pattern and Where expr to doc (#1541)
- @dust1: Add Support SHOW TABLES FROM statament (#1555)
Please join the Datafuse Community if you are interested in Datafuse.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code. You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.