Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- add running difference function by @ygf11 (#1961)
- add expression transform optimizer by @zhyass. (#2038)
- add toMonth/toDayOfYear/toDayOfMonth/toDayOfWeek date function by @GrapeBaBa (#2042 & #2050)
- deprecate dfs mod by @BohuTANG. (#2069)
- acquiring a DataAccessor without accessing DatabendQueryContext by @drmingdrmer. (#2071)
- merge GetTableActionResult and TableInfo into one struct TableInfo by @drmingdrmer (#2020)
- decouple ScanPlan with Table by @dantengsky. (#1976)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.