Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- new features for cli by @ZhiHanZ, like
- add aggregate covariance functions by @junli1026 (#2042)
- cast functions between String and Date16/Date32/DateTime32 by @sundy-li. (#2075)
- support remove constant conditions by @zhyass. (#2177)
- add filter block to data_blocks kernels by @zhang2014. (#2114)
- impl table with embedded TableInfo by @drmingdrmer (#2178)
- use TableIOContext as argument instead of DatabendQueryContext by @drmingdrmer (#2111)
- col encoding mapping & stats accumulator by @dantengsky. (#2159)
- window funnel support date and datetime by @b41sh. (#2094)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.