Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- add system.metrics table by @flaneur2020. (#2349)
- a simple rest api (http handler) for query by @youngsofun. (#2379)
- new features for cli by @ZhiHanZ, like
- add tokio runtime memory tracker by @zhang2014. (#2356)
- enable VerifiableExpression in fuse table by @dantengsky. (#2369)
- remote backend for fuse table by @dantengsky. (#2355)
- move some cli commands from sync to async by @yufan022 (#2297)
- store TableInfo to sled tree by @ariesdevil. (#2387)
- add optimization for literal false filter by @junli1026 (#2427)
- eliminate Limit to optmize source to empty source by @junli1026 (#2447)
- add databend_main and databend_test proc macros by @zhang2014. (#2434)
- fix query server hang when start failure by @zhang2014. (#2465)
- fix docker build and release issues by @ZhiHanZ. (#2372)
- make ReadDataSource schema return schema after projection by @sundy-li. (#2423)
- fix: http services force shutdown after some secs by @youngsofun. (#2425)
- fix get_table bug and parquet table bug by @drmingdrmer (#2400)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.