Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- bendctl: support up api for demo by @ZhiHanZ. (#2488)
- raft-store: add Cmd::UpsertTableOptions by @drmingdrmer (#2521)
- run query with a embedded meta-store by @drmingdrmer (#2534)
- sqlparser: support create user statement by @GrapeBaBa (#2550)
- add top_n plan optimizer by @junli1026 (#2515)
- add endpoint url param for s3 dal by @dantengsky. (#2555)
- add basic data loading api by @ZhiHanZ. (#2611)
- add math functions
- add TableMeta containing essential table info by @drmingdrmer (#2479)
- refine the bendctl writer format and message hints by @BohuTANG (#2545)
- introduce fn subcommands() to the Command trait by @flaneur2020. (#2530 & #2546)
- compare with implicit cast by @sundy-li. (#2554)
- make date32 physical type to be int32 by @zhyass. (#2578)
- introduces RootCommand as the entrypoint of all the commands by @flaneur2020. (#2577)
- simplify meta backend for catalog by @drmingdrmer (#2590)
- fix bendctl console quit command by @flaneur2020. (#2491)
- fix hang in the second insert query by @dantengsky. (#2485)
- fix server hang when use wait in entrypoint by @zhang2014. (#2553)
- update file descriptor limit for debug test by @sunisdown. (#2544 & #2552)
- pass limit+offset to sort pipeline by @junli1026 (#2569)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. Our team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
- arrow-rs #864: Bump deps: Bump some deps, setup ci toolchain, fix error. by @PsiACE
- arrow2 #550: Bumped Prost and Tonic: Bump arrow-format to v0.3.0, update ci toolchain, fix error. by @PsiACE
- arrow-format #2: Bump deps & format: Bump prost and tonic. by @PsiACE
- pprof #82: Bump deps and make clippy happy: Bump prost / tonic / nix , make clippy happy. by @PsiACE
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.