Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don't want you to miss.
- add metrics to dal operations (label with tenant_id and cluster_id) by @dantengsky. (#2821)
- add monotonicity check visitor by @junli1026 (#2743)
- alter user support by @GrapeBaBa (#2771)
- add /v1/query api by @youngsofun. (#2688)
- add functions
- mysql query writer support struct datatype by @zhyass. (#2832)
- reuse common::streams::parquetsource by @Veeupup. (#2848)
- test membership after restarting MetaNode; test join a node twice by @drmingdrmer (#2826)
- user grant privileges by @Junnplus (#2797)
- add tuple expression support by @zhyass. (#2785)
- async datastream by @sundy-li. (#2786)
- make partial cast to float works by @sundy-li. (#2789)
- namespace -> cluster, tenant -> tenant_id by @BohuTANG (#2750)
- fix not projection schema for fuse table by @zhang2014. (#2839)
- create users with different hostnames by @Junnplus (#2727)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. Our team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.