Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Happy Chinese New Year, 春节快乐，虎年大吉！
Below is a list of some major changes that we don't want you to miss.
- grpc-API: export() all meta data by @drmingdrmer. (#4016)
- add tokenizer for the new sql parser by @andylokandy. (#4024)
Build / Test / CI
- add UT for catalogsL by @sunisdown. (#3893).
- refact test dir by @wangzhen11aaa (#4020) and @BohuTANG (#4032).
Databend has always wanted to build stable, highly reliable data warehouses, we welcome everyone to come along and help us improve code quality & test coverage.
- dal2: eliminate type parameters in DAL by @Xuanwo. (#4001).
- other functions migrate to Function2 trait by @junli1026. (#4036, merged into
Let's learn a weekly tip from Databend.
It's February 2022 and just in time for the Chinese New Year, let's take a look at Databend's roadmap for 2022.
Work in Progress
- Query cluster track #747
- RBAC Privileges #2793
- New planner framework #1217
- Database sharings #3430
- Stage #2976
- Index design #3711
- Push-Based + Pull-Based processor
- Continuous Benchmarking #3084
- Databend cli #938
- Online playground
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.