Datafuse is an open source elastic and scalable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- add ValuesSource and CsvSource by @sundy-li. (#1484)
- introducing a custom HashMap to try to improve group by performance by @zhang2014. (#1443)
- cli: change to clap from structopt by @ZhiHanZ. ([#1491]https://github.com/datafuselabs/datafuse/pull/1491))
- implement Contains operation by @jyizheng. (#1379)
- a series of new features make the storage layer better by @drmingdrmer. (#1461 #1479 #1439 etc.)
- fix panic while reading data parts by @dantengsky. (#1489)
- add datafuse design whitepaper to website by @BohuTANG. (#1490 & #1493)
You can check the changelogs of Datafuse nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Thanks to your contribution, datafuse becomes better!
- @junli1026:Fix read_opt_scalar and add test (#1446) and add test for array builder (#1468)
- @yjhmelody: Fix variadic_arguments of LogicFunction (#1486)
- @koushiro: Use
thiserror::Errorproc macro, and remove some boilerplate code (#1507)
- @jackwener: Send slack notification when performance tests standalone start, fail or success (#1450)
Please join the Datafuse Community if you are interested in Datafuse.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code. You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.