Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- new features for cli by @ZhiHanZ, like
- store Database in sled by @drmingdrmer (#2237)
- add RangeFilter for index pruning by @zhyass. (#2256)
- add mem alloc and derive macro by @Veeupup. (#2299)
- add toHour/toMinute/ToSecond @GrapeBaBa (#2309)
- add toMonday function by @sundy-li. (#2317)
- add azure blob DAL by @junli1026 (#2330)
- fuse table append/read (local mode only) by @dantengsky. (#2214)
- store StateMachine::client_last_resp in sled::Tree by @ariesdevil. (#2223)
- refactor: decouple MetaRemoteSync into 3 componennt: remote meta access, caching, and async-to-sync conversion by @drmingdrmer (#2283)
- remove DatabaseEngine by @drmingdrmer (#2296) & @yufan022 (#2297)
- add metrics for s3 client by @flaneur2020. (#2298)
- add flight client timeout by @BohuTANG. (#2301)
- use tokio signal to process terminal signal by @zhang2014. (#2307)
- use arrow-format instead of arrow-flight by @PsiACE. (#2328)
- fix graceful shutdown takes at most 1 minute by @zhang2014. (#2249)
- fix query metrics exporter issue in prometheus by @ZhiHanZ. (#2333)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.