Datafuse, a Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- Datafuse CLI: All-in-one tool for setting up, managing with Datafuse. by @BohuTANG (#950).
- arrow -> arrow2: Improve performance in some scenarios, especially aggregate functions, see benchmark. by @sundy-li (#1239).
- catalog as meta-store client & TableMetaCache. by @dantengsky (#1212)
- disk backed meta store under dev. by @drmingdrmer (#1212)
- migrate to rust 2021: Powered by
nightly-2021-08-03, thanks to the Rust team. by @PsiACE (#1159).
You can check the changelogs of Datafuse nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. The Datafuse team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
You are welcome to join the Datafuse Community. We look forward to you being one of our contributors or trialers.