Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- cluster management with namespace by @zhang2014. (#1731)
- add toStartOfWeek by @dust1 (#1848)
- add interval functions add/subtract months, seconds etc. by @junli1026 (#1887)
- support expr isNull and isNotNull by @zhyass. (#1947)
- a series of refactorings around common-kv (kvlocal) by @drmingdrmer, like
- sync style Api Provider and KVApi by @dantengsky. (#1939)
- split store API into more fine-grained crates by @dantengsky. (#1952)
- move sled based store into a standalone crate by @drmingdrmer. (#1953)
- reduce 90% release & 70% debug binary size on linux toolchains
- introduce the query/users for all the user operations in high level by @BohuTANG. (#1978)
- make config clearer by @BohuTANG.(#1989)
- make date32 physical type to be int32 by @sundy-li. (#1990)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.