Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don't want you to miss.
- support add api and support local deployment with a singe line of code by @ZhiHanZ. (#2644)
- add system.columns table by @flaneur2020. (#2624)
- support create user by @BohuTANG (#2646)
- add system users table by @GrapeBaBa (#2684)
- add show uses statement by @Junnplus. (#2694)
- add join API to join a node to cluster by @drmingdrmer (#2701)
- support graceful shutdown in metasrv by @sunisdown. (#2699)
- add math functions
- migrate from Axum to Poem by @sunli829 (#2670)
- impl KVApi for MetaNode to simplify upper level callers by @drmingdrmer (#2726)
- impl KVApi for StateMachine by @drmingdrmer (#2721)
- make push_downs work in table's read by @sundy-li. (#2660)
- statistics returned by Table::read_partitions should take push-down projections into account by @dantengsky. (#2700)
- fix number table fail to generate rows by @junli1026 (#2691)
- transform like pattern to regex by @zhyass. (#2661)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. Our team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
- arrow2 #589: Allow NullArray to be casted to all other types: A port of apache/arrow-rs#884. by @flaneur2020
- arrow2 #561: Compute: add partial option into CastOptions: Trying to be compatible with MySQL behavior. by @sundy-li
- datafuse-extras/sqlparser-rs #7: Process escape character in quoted string by @zhyass
- axum-server rev:390b84cf7: rustls implementation Bump rustls and its friends. by @PsiACE
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.